Carbon Monoxide Monitors Save Lives

Contact Jansen’s Heating and Air today to schedule the professional installation of your lowlevel carbon monoxide monitor. This life-saving device monitors the CO levels in your home.

Before deadly levels are identified, an alarm sounds giving you and your family time to evacuate
to fresher, cleaner air.

Our Techs Are NCI Certified For Your Safety

Our technicians have received the highest level of training on Carbon Monoxide from the National Comfort Institute. NCI trains professionals on the hazards of CO and how to test for them and prevent them in the future. Jansen’s technicians complete training on proper procedures for venting, combustion air, and fuel adjustment. This training enables them to maximize the efficiency of your fuel-burning system and, very importantly, verify everything works safely for you, your family, and your home. Also, the life of your equipment should be extended because of less wear and tear.

Call Jansen’s at (217) 347-5223 or contact us via email… and breathe easy.

Protect Your Entire Family

Each year, more than 400 Americans die from unintentional Carbon Monoxide poisoning. And those 400 thought it would ever happen to them, either.

Don’t be a statistic. Let Jansen’s Heating and Air professionally and properly install a CO monitor to protect your family from this silent killer.

You can’t see it. You can’t smell it. But Carbon
Monoxide will find you. And when it does, it can cause severe headaches, nausea, fatigue, drowsiness, and confusion.

Victims of CO poisoning often know something is wrong but are so disoriented, they’re unable to save themselves or call for assistance. Young children and pets are the usually the first ones affected.